Saturday, January 16, 2010

Go midvalley with apiit,ucsi,&taylor fren!!! All indo fren!!!

Today I went to Midvalley to meet up with my high school frens. Miss them so much, it has been a while since we last met. We had lunch in the food court there and were playing bowling for almost one hour.

putri, verina, siti, & me

me, loren, putri, verina

Showing our student id

the mocha is really nice


This is my first time went to wings cafe in Puchong, a very nice place.


Cheelong just went to S'pore & bought me a very cute monkey doll. Thanks cheelong!!!

not look like me,right?

Here, i want to tell him & i know he is reading my blog now. I'm sorry for not telling him my problem. So yeah, i just want to keep it to myself & don't ever want to make anyone worry. If i can solve it by myself, & i would never allow any of u to help me.

my new hair style

No comments:

Post a Comment