Friday, April 9, 2010

Trip to genting on 6 April 2010..

This is our trip to genting last tuesday (6 April 2010). It's fun but quite tiring.

In the bus


Wif my sweet housemates

perfect couple

4 of us

In washroom

Genting outdoor theme park







Get the free voucher
Chensiew



Im the tallest.. hehe..


Bolo & Me

Chensiew & Me



Peace^^


With my lovely mirror

Oh no..I'm getting wet

The second time playing this wif Chensiew

See.. My cutest friend


See bolo expression,what she scared about?

Searching for tissue.. The weather is too hot

A game to get the doll


Must have energizer spirit

I want to win this big doll

Chensiew look so sweet


Try to call somebody


ME & Helan

So sweet

I'm turned red

Feel hot

Just cover my face

On queue

The best pose of the day

So thirsty,wanna get some water


What is so nice wif that pair?

My sweet pic ^^

Pose first pay later

awwwmmmm, i like this!!! yummy..


nice pose

ivana, chensiew, helan

I love theme park


So sweet.. Got strawberry here!!!




bolo look so cute




strawberry ice cream

Imagine, if i can be one of them

have dinner here

I love dorayaki

feel so cold

The best ever trip

No comments:

Post a Comment