Friday, December 3, 2010

I need holiday!!!

Finally, I had submitted all my assignments this week. Feel a bit relieve even though there is still an exam to go through on next Monday.

My brain is just so full with those assignments, and being tired for not getting enough sleep. Actually I quite hate the last minute work which had stolen my precious sleeping hours.

Sleep is important for me, once I don't get enough sleep, i just feel like my brain has stopped working or what we called as crash. It's hard for me to be focused or getting with whatever people saying.

However, there are some nice moments within this period. I'm quite enjoying when we were doing the database assignment in Andy's house. We didn't sleep for whole night and rushing for assignment. Getting hungry, sleepy, and stressful of the query. Thanks for Andy who serves me well (biscuit, drink, fruit, bla bla bla). I'm quite troublesome sometimes, & you guys know it. Thanks also for Aaron who sends me back and patiently listening to me.

After submitting all assignments, I spent lots of time on recharging myself. If usually I sleep for 8 hours, now I need more than it. But for sure, I need to go out for the trip, make sure my brain is ok before I can prepare for the next exam. Planning to go to bukit tinggi tomorrow, and will only start studying on Sunday, after my mind is ready.

Just now I went for shabu2 with my classmates, Andy, Aaron, and Vincent. We all are like so enjoying and forgetting there is still an exam on next Monday. Anyway, we should be glad because assignment day is over.






3 comments:

  1. wah, got strawberry now in the picture..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah... You still maintain your blog well, unlike me, close down my blog already... :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ming: yeah,new design.. hehe..

    pang: haha.. ya, but i will only update it when i was free..

    ReplyDelete