Sunday, January 16, 2011

When you feel so tired but you can't sleep?

Well, i just come back KL for a week & have trouble failing sleep at night. It's just so annoying, feel tired but can't sleep. (Maybe one third bottle red wine could really help me)...

Yeah, just like others said, there is no better place than own home... I love to be home, a place where my family were, my little charming home...

In my hometown, normally i can easily get to sleep and wake up in the morning. By here, this is kinda weird, i couldn't sleep and it was 4am. I force myself to go to sleep and turn the music up. But still, after laying for a while, i'm not getting my full night sleep. It's the most frustrating thing ever, want to sleep, but can't!!!

Every time i go for travel or change the environment, it would cause me unable to sleep (temporary insomnia). Any cure for it?



My Dream Room

No comments:

Post a Comment