Saturday, May 7, 2011

Food hunting wif housemates

Finally my FYP was done after few months of suffering T.T.. Lots of things happened which cause me STRESS, especially when it comes to my family problem...

I miss my dad. Telling myself to stay strong and not crying. Even i know he just can leave us anytime. I want to go back, really.

I also breaking up with a friend, someone who helped me out but expect something in return. I think it would be better to stop seeing each other.

But still, there are some friends who always be there and give me support. Really thank to them.

During FYP period, i feel incredibly HUNGRY: hungry for nice food, for outing, for movie, and everything. And now it's time to go out and let loose. My housemates and I go to kuchai lama and we are on a food hunt today. Need to get full before come back to two more assignments.









No comments:

Post a Comment