Saturday, June 30, 2012

Hi! I'm back!

Has it really been half year since my last post? Wow. Just wow. Well, I've been quite busy and managed to get quite a few things done. A few highlights have been:

  • Managing our shop since we have no enough staff.
  • Travel.
  • Moving house (in KL).
  • Job finding.
  • Interview. 
  • Applying working pass (still not settled yet until now).
  • Start working as software engineer while waiting for my visa application.
Well, i also moved to a new apartment which is in walking distance to my office. Feel glad to find such a nice location so can sleep more :) Still, being late sometimes, sleep quite late on nite.

About my job, i'm absolutely love it. I enjoy how busy I am and get paid to learn something new. There's no anything more satisfying than solving the puzzle and then designing new things. Also, i have a nice working environment with pretty friendly colleague. Just hope that my employment pass can get approved.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment