Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Farewell to FYP & College Life

Today I have my FYP presentation. Everything went well and it seems like my advisor is ok with the project. I hope I can have a good marks for this final year project. Really thanks to all my friends for helping me all the time and also to my supervisor who really guides me well. Really, i feel i'm lucky to have a very nice supervisor.




But still, time passed by so fast. It seems that three years has gone in a blink. I have a really great time here with all my lovely course mate. It's sad to say goodbye but i guess we still have to move on. Just wish them all the best for their futures.


The time we're celebrating the b'day


Messing around in the class


Bowling @ Carrefour


Team work @PED class


Tea time in Apiit cafetaria


Drinking Party @ Andy's house


Steamboat @ Puchong


Having McD @ Carrefour


When the class getting bored


Fighting 24 hours wif DWDS assignment


When we got nothing to do in class

1 comment:

  1. Congratz for your batch!
    Wish you the best after college life ^_^

    ReplyDelete