Sunday, June 26, 2011

I'm a lucky person


I am a lucky person,
Though I have my own problems,
yet it will never leave me either,
its just one I have to learn to live with
which in time I’m sure I will

I’m still a lucky person,
as I have a wonderful family,
That loves me true,
My mom is my best friend,
My dad is my biggest hero of all time,
and my sisters and brother who always cheer me up.

Still I am a lucky person
as I have some wonderful friends,
That help me when I am down
A shoulder for me to cry on,
and mine for them too.
They let me be who I am,
without changing my ways,
They make me strong,
and make me laugh,
drive me nuts too.

Still I am a lucky person,
as many people, do not have
what I have got.
Which is a good loving family,
and some wonderful true friend

I have so many things
to be grateful for so I am
A lucky person!

Krrymarie

No comments:

Post a Comment