Thursday, November 3, 2011

New Life, New Experience

Well, it's been a while since i updated my last blog. Lately, I've been really busy with my internship program. I took a 3-month internship in PJ area which is kind of far from the place i stayed. And that is the reason WHY i moved into the new place which is in Bangsar area.

So i just moved into my new place and you know, it isn't easy to pack up and leave everything that is familiar. The toughest part of a move is leaving people you love and all the memories. There's a fear and doubt as to whether you've made the right decision. If you are moving the house, the best way is to look at the environment, whether it can fit with your lifestyle. I really want to thank to all my friends who have lent a helping hand during this time. Thanks GUYS for everything :P





After few days of work, i really get into my work. I started to love it and familiar with the environment. The people i work with are really nice and let me participate in diverse event. I was experiencing lot's of thing, like what the real working world can be like. It sounds cool right?

As the time passes by, i believe i will get something that filled up my time. Settling in takes time, little by little i will fall into new place.


2 comments: