Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My current status -> "It's complicated"

Yesterday i went to HAPPY HOUR with colleagues (*from outsourcing company) after work. Yeah it's a lot of fun, you get to sit back, having drink and relax and do whatever thing to have fun. It's important to get some refreshments before starting another working day :)

During dinner section, they asked me a question. "Tini, what is your status now? Are you available?" Oh, this is such a tough question to answer. And what came up in my mind is "It's complicated". Yeah, it's complicated. Finally i found the right word to describe it.

A lot of people using the phrase "It's complicated" to describe their relationship status on social media profiles. What that actually means?

A relationship turn into a complicated when both parties fail to see the problem. They are either not interested in acknowledging a problem or may be too much of a coward to end a relationship. It's getting more complicated if you try to involve another party before solving the issue.

And my answer is "I'm in complicated relationship and NOT AVAILABLE in a moment." I need more time for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment