Sunday, August 1, 2010

Long distance relationship,will it last?

Well, I was just having a short chat with one of my secondary school friend who is currently staying in my country. She is quite pretty I think & good in public relation. As what she told me, she just broke up with her bf due to long distance problem. They argue a lot coz she wants to work abroad. At the end, they gave up each other and ended up the 5 years relationship. What a pity that it is.

I asked whether she's ever regretted to do such decision, & she said yes. She regrets not to end it up earlier & waste her time. "Life is just so short, & we can't waste the time anymore", this is what she said to me.

I do agree with her. It would be better if they just ended their relationship rather than wasting a time. It doesn't matter if we ended it up earlier as long as there's no possible to continue.

We can't say that long distance relationship cannot be worked. It requires very strong commitment, trust, and communication. Sometimes it can actually be more stable and last longer than close ones.

For many people, long distance relationship can be hard, and it's not fun at all. Just imagine how painful is it when he couldn't be around at the moment we need him. It started become a burden when he had to spend tons of time or miles of distance just only to meet us. In the end, it's not a romantic date we have, but millions of complaint and sorry. Therefore, some people tend to find for a new partner that can always be there when they need them.

I had an experience before to reject a guy due to this problem. It was happened during my high school time where we were staying at different town. He was calling me every nite & we do enjoy our conversation. At first, I thought it's not a big deal & might can be accepted. After half a year, I started to feel bored & realized that he was so far. I directly ended up the contact & change for a new number. What I learned is long distance relationship is not easy, sometimes it is not real as well.

2 comments:

  1. I directly ended up the contact & change for a new number. :g:
    快,狠,准~

    ReplyDelete
  2. :k: that's called solve the problem directly,don't be hesitated!!!

    ReplyDelete