Friday, August 13, 2010

The expendables in Midvalley

Today I went to Midvalley to watch for "The expendables" with my classmate. This is kind of action movie and still ok for me. The thing I like the most from this movie is the weapon (gun) they're using, it is just so fantastic!! Some more, it does have a sense of humour & sure will make you laugh occasionally. After watching this, feel like wanna go for paintball and make some exploration ^^...

Before the movie, we were having breakfast in LAO YOU GUI GUI (老油鬼鬼), one of my favorite food.



After the movie, we went to TGI Friday's for lunch. Here is the link!!!

JD Burger

JD chicken + shrimp

BBQ Beef Tacos

Vincent had ordered one glass of ultimate mudslide and his face turned red the moment he started to drink. It was so funny, should we call him as Red Face Guy?

ULT Mudslide (This one is nice)

Vincent

Aaron just had a bit food today, & he was really slow in chewing the food. I think maybe this is the reason why he can't gain weight.


Tenglai & Aaron

Me & Vincent

Tenglai look nice here (taken by professional photographer)

Me, any difference?

No comments:

Post a Comment