Sunday, August 15, 2010

Love or Bread?

Today, if you were given a chance to choose, which you prefer? Dating with a guy/girl who is rich or someone you love even he/she is poor?

Of course, I will choose a guy that I love and rich if God allows me to. But sometimes it doesn't go as planned, we are facing reality to choose between love and wealth.

If this is happened, most girls will choose a rich guy over a poor yet nicer guy for the security provided by them. Some of them even dream to marry rich guy & sharing his wealth without need to work. For becoming a Cinderella is what every girl dreaming for, but it will just only a dream. We still need a capability + work hard to achieve success.

Here, I just want to say there's no more reason to marry for money because women in our society no longer need a man for the financial stability. Do trust yourself, choose a man that we truely love but not an unmotivated man. We are not feeding them. Even rich men, they won't allow you to keep spending their money for filling up your cupboard.

Honestly, I just only want to meet a man who sincerelly love and respect me (even he is not rich). Never expect him to buy me expensive stuff, as long as he treated me well and I would be happy. Walk by holding hands and present me a cactus (I don't really like flower) would be enough for me. I dream for a simple life, just simple, without worry but happy.

2 comments:

  1. next year ur birthday... i know wat to present u d... CACTUS :c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.. ya ya.. present me the big big one cactus!!!

    ReplyDelete